Walking out of OSU 3/31/11

Walking out of OSU 3/31/11

Saturday, February 19, 2011

2/19 Saturday Evening

Everything is about the same tonight. All of his numbers are holding. James is maintaining which is good. Hopefully they will be able to slowly turn down the life support equipment as his body is able to function more without assistance.

Keep James in your thoughts and prayers.

7 comments:

  1. Still lifting Jim and all of you in prayer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are keeping James and the family in prayer. He is on several prayer chains here in Virginia. May God's grace, healing and comfort continue to be with you.
    Love,
    Cousin Beth, Michelle, Jake, and Travis Bashioum

    ReplyDelete
  3. We continue to pray for Jim's recovery. Please let us know if you need anything.

    Gary

    ReplyDelete
  4. Continue to pray for Jim and the family. In my thoughts everyday. Get Well Jim!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Since I had not known about Jim's condition, it is 2:43 a.m. and have been able to read your updates from day 1. I had not been able to comment everyday but want and need for you to know my Prayers are strong for Jim and the family. So nice to be able to see how he is doing everyday, thank you for this. We miss Jim, care and Love him very much, get well!

    Lisa and her son Corey (leasure-miller)

    ReplyDelete
  6. keep on pulling james!

    Dave... please give your mom and dad our best wishes and tell everyone that we are praying for his full recovery. Dave Cisler

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have not seen Jim in quite awhile but had heard of his illness on facebook. I just wanted to let you know that he and your family are in my prayers and the prayers will continue until he has reached full recovery!! Thank you for the updates and I will follow your blog to see how he is progressing.
    Monika Carpenter Farnsworth

    ReplyDelete