This blog has been designed to provide information on the health and well-being of my brother, James Tenney. March 31st he walked out of OSU Medical Center after having been in a coma and critically ill since early February!
Walking out of OSU 3/31/11
Monday, February 14, 2011
2/14 Evening
The new IV port was successfully installed this evening. New IV lines were being run on all meds and fluids. James is maintaining. Pray for Jimmy.
I just now found this and lifted Jimmy and the entire family adn staff of medical pros up in prayer. Peace, healing, comfort....!
Mikki and I are traveling to Columbus (annual checkup with Dr. Schroeder... a great nephrologist) If there is anything we can do, including a visit to Riverside Methodist, call .... 740-629-1277.
We'll keep Jimmy in our prayers. God bless ya. Bruce
Jim.....I am praying for you and your family your in my thoughts and you are in the best place!
ReplyDeleteKim Dunbarger
I just now found this and lifted Jimmy and the entire family adn staff of medical pros up in prayer. Peace, healing, comfort....!
ReplyDeleteMikki and I are traveling to Columbus (annual checkup with Dr. Schroeder... a great nephrologist) If there is anything we can do, including a visit to Riverside Methodist, call .... 740-629-1277.
We'll keep Jimmy in our prayers. God bless ya. Bruce