Walking out of OSU 3/31/11

Walking out of OSU 3/31/11

Sunday, February 13, 2011

2/13 Sunday Afternoon - Early Evening

Jim's condition has deteriorated significantly since this morning. His oxygen level has dropped and his urine is dark red to brown, which indicates his organs are having problems coping. His liver and kidney functions are beginning to fail. They have increased the paralytic again. They are giving him fluids and blood. He is bleeding more around the chest and ECMO tubes. He continues to be fully sedated and on significant pain medication. Therefore, I know that he is comfortable and not aware of what is happening to him. At this time the influenza again appears to be stronger than James.

We will update the blog again around 9pm this evening. Please keep praying for Jimmy.

4 comments:

  1. Sending prayers and hope your way, Tenney family. I am so sorry to hear that Jim is going through such a difficult time right now. If any of you need anything while you are up here, we are only 20 minutes away - give us a call - 614-325-8892. Much love to all of you...
    Mary Kae

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dave I hope Jim will be ok. He will be in my thoughts and prayers. I have always thought the world of him!


    Angie Walker

    ReplyDelete
  3. So saddened to hear this!! Saying a prayer and sending positive thoughts!

    Jo Anne Huck
    Friend of Barb and appreciative teacher who was helped by Jim many times

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dave, we are praying for Jim here in Texas as well. As I said last week, if you need anything all you have to do is ask. We love you guys.

    ReplyDelete