The ECMO is still being run at 70%, and the ventilator is pushing 70% oxygen. He will continue with bedside dialysis to assist his kidney function which is currently acceptable.
The labs indicate he still needs blood, although he is not bleeding excessively externally. In order to keep his blood counts high, they have given him a couple units of blood.
His blood oxygen level is holding near 67, with a saturation of 95%.
This all means he is maintaining... which as I frequently say.... "it's all good."
Our family is thankful for all of the concerned people who are interested and supportive of James.
Glad to hear he is maintaining. Let me know if there is anything I can do
ReplyDeleteSo glad to hear he is doing better. Jamie and I continue to keep Jim in our thoughts.
ReplyDeleteDavid-My thoughts are with Jim and your family-I check this blog often throughout the day and great to hear the trend is still upward.
ReplyDeleteJeff Burton
Keep healing FORWARD!!! :)
ReplyDeleteDavid,
ReplyDeleteI came across your blog through your cousin Martha Randolph. Please know that James, as well as you and your family are in my thoughts.
Harry Guenther
Improvement is good but we still need to keep praying for Jimmy's healing. John and Millie
ReplyDeletePraying all is going well for Jim and his family. Center Valley Baptist Church, on Rt. 7 next to Frontier High School, New Matamoras, OH is also praying for his recovery.
ReplyDeletePastor Dave & Dawn Michael
Praying
ReplyDeleteWhen I heard about Jim's condition on 2/16, it hit me like a ton of bricks. I hope and pray Jim will pull out of this. Keep the faith, David. And keep up the great job of informing all of us.
ReplyDeleteDave St. Peter