Walking out of OSU 3/31/11

Walking out of OSU 3/31/11

Friday, February 18, 2011

2/18 Friday Morning

James continues to progress positively.

His blood oxygen levels are staying 74 to 77. They have run a test on him to see if they could turn down the ECMO machine. It went well so they have reduced the machine to operate at 70%. If this goes well, this will be the first steps towards weaning him off the ECMO completely.

He is not out of the woods yet. His is still critically ill. However, he continues to trend upward.

Thank you for all of your support,
The Tenney Family

10 comments:

  1. WONDERFUL!! I continue to pray for him, the family and the doctors. May God give them the knowledge to do the right thing. Love to all the Tenney family. Millie

    ReplyDelete
  2. My name is Brandy Kasee. I do not know James yet but I hope to meet him one day. Mark Tenney is my mothers boyfriend. I pray that James pulls through this awful illness that has takin over. To the family, stay strong and I will keep praying for his recovery!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the power of pray and positive thinking often goes a long ways!! Jim has touched many people in positive ways by just smiling and saying Hi while at his job at Kroger in Marietta Jim keep up the good fight and we will look forward to seeing that Smile again soon!!

    Dave Wharton Co manager Kroger 799

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uncle Jimmy, we are so proud of you! Molly prays for uncle jibby every night! I can't wait for you to wake up and see how much we all pulled for you! Prayers for a quick healing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. God Bless You All!Stay strong and continue to pray.
    He is my source of existence and Savior.
    He keeps me functioning each and every day.
    Without Him I will be nothing, but with
    Christ He strengthens me.
    (Phil 4:13)
    Douglas & Carolyn Christopher

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW - little steps add up !!! Prayers are surrounding all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. jim...keeping you close in our hearts and lifting you in prayer...keep fighting!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful news! We are thinking of you all, and praying often for Jimmy. He is lucky to have such a wonderful support system!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Kroger manager is correct, going to Kroger's and not seeing Jim would not be right....he definetly show's fight as I read this blog everyday wondering how he is doing, and the positive seems to outway the negative....Love it...Keep it up Jim lots of hugs and prayers your way........

    Pat & Mary Hadley and Kim (Hadley)Dunbarger

    ReplyDelete
  10. I ran cross country with him in High School<He was taught to not give up.Perry Steed

    ReplyDelete