This blog has been designed to provide information on the health and well-being of my brother, James Tenney. March 31st he walked out of OSU Medical Center after having been in a coma and critically ill since early February!
Walking out of OSU 3/31/11
Sunday, February 13, 2011
2/13 Sunday Evening
The evening report is that he is holding steady. Nothing for the better, but more so, nothing for the worse. The hospital is going to keep all meds the same, and not move or disturb Jimmy. Keep him in your thoughts and prayers.
Dave, hang in there and keep the faith. There are 100's of people in Texas praying for you and Jimmy. We have asked our church to pray for you all. Please call me at any time if you need anything. I fell blessed that I got to talk to James before all this happened. I can't wait to talk to him again when all of this is over.
We continue to keep James in our thoughts and prayers. We will keep the entire family in prayer during this difficult time. May God surround you with His love, while you provide James the support needed to continue his recovery. May God's love and grace be with you and James.
We love you guys! Cousin Beth, Michelle, Jake and Travis
David - I am so sorry Jim is going through such a difficult time. My brother Scott (who worked with Jim in the past) and my parents (Judy & Craig Morton) are praying earnestly for Jim. We are praying for him here as well-Olivia asked God to make Uncle Jim better when she said grace tonight at dinner. Our prayers for God's will and his peace are with Jim and all of your family. Hope to hear some positive news in the coming days.. Love-Donna, Emily, Ian and Olivia Coleman
Dave, hang in there and keep the faith. There are 100's of people in Texas praying for you and Jimmy. We have asked our church to pray for you all. Please call me at any time if you need anything. I fell blessed that I got to talk to James before all this happened. I can't wait to talk to him again when all of this is over.
ReplyDeleteGary Oliver
We continue to keep James in our thoughts and prayers. We will keep the entire family in prayer during this difficult time. May God surround you with His love, while you provide James the support needed to continue his recovery. May God's love and grace be with you and James.
ReplyDeleteWe love you guys!
Cousin Beth, Michelle, Jake and Travis
David - I am so sorry Jim is going through such a difficult time. My brother Scott (who worked with Jim in the past) and my parents (Judy & Craig Morton) are praying earnestly for Jim. We are praying for him here as well-Olivia asked God to make Uncle Jim better when she said grace tonight at dinner. Our prayers for God's will and his peace are with Jim and all of your family. Hope to hear some positive news in the coming days..
ReplyDeleteLove-Donna, Emily, Ian and Olivia Coleman