No real change here from OSU Medical Center. Everything is considered marginal or borderline (oxygen levels, kidney function, etc).
My sister Barbara and I are camped out right in Jimmy's room. The doctors, nurses and other staff are all doing their best. Jimmy is doing his best. He remains fully sedated and comforted by pain medication.
We'll just have to wait longer for some (any) positive news.
We are all praying for Jim and for your family. I'm here if you need me man.
ReplyDeleteGary
Your entire family is VERY close in our thoughts and prayers. Praying for complete healing for Jim. And for all of you who are waiting: prayers for strength, wisdom, patience, peace and the knowledge that God is with all of you - even when he seems the furthest away.
ReplyDeleteDave and family,
ReplyDeleteThank you for the updates. Love and prayers from the Walsh family. Take care and God bless.
-Mike and Lisa
I was thinking about bringing you all some soup or snacks or something - does anything sound good? I know you all are camped there, but if you want a bed to sleep in, just let me know, we have an extra room. Let me know if I can bring anything at all... prayers constantly coming your way.
ReplyDeleteDavid, thanks for keeping up us updated. We have been praying for James, Mark, Barbara, you, and the family. Our love goes to your parents as well.
ReplyDeleteWe love you!
Cousin Suzanne, John, Jake and Leanna
I just heard about Jim and immediately hit my knees and lifted him up to God. I am praying for a full recovery of health. Also lifting his loved ones up in this stressful time. Praying that every hand touching Jim and every mind making decisions on his care will be guided by God. Hope to see his smiling face again soon.
ReplyDeleteSherry Porter
Hi there,
ReplyDeleteI just want you to know that there are a lot people lifting James up. Even over here in Winchester, VA! God is listening! He always does. He's good like that. :)
Michelle B.
Will offer prayers constantly for Jim and for all of your family. IF you need anything or if I can help you in anyway, I will do it. You know how to reach me. HAng in there!
ReplyDeleteRon Wesel
Hi Dave and Barbara,
ReplyDeleteJimmy, you and your family have my thoughts and prayers. Just found out.
I live in Columbus. If you or your family need anything. Let me know. Dmorga8@gmail.com
614.206.9598
Dave Morgan
We will pray for Jim! Love Shelley and Burt!
ReplyDeleteBy the way, the post about soup or snacks or anything else is from Mary Kae. Let me know if I can bring you anything.
ReplyDeleteDave,
ReplyDeletePraying for Jim & all of you!
Best wishes for a speedy recovery.
Craig Sexton
Barb & Dave,
ReplyDeleteYou and your family are in my thoughts as I hope for Jim's recovery.
Best wishes,
Mike Hewitt