I created this blog to provide ongoing information on my brother's condition to family and friends. It has been great to see the large number of Page Views having only been in existence for a matter of days.
With Jimmy's condition improving over the last few days, I have began to think about how wonderful it will be for him to be able to read the blog posts and comments from all of you. Keep in mind he has been completely sedated (and still is) since February 5th. Therefore, he has no idea of what is happening to him, or the amount of caring support shown through this blog.
*******************
Special Request:
If you have been watching this blog, please add a comment to this blog post... Please put your NAME and the CITY & STATE you are commenting from in the comment text.
Thank you.
*******************
My prayers are for continued progress in your recovery. I have put your name on the Christ United Methodist Church prayer chain each week since you became ill and have followed the blog
ReplyDeleteeach day.
Rita Hill, Church Secretary
Our thoughts and Prayers have been with ALL of you! We continue to Pray for a FULL and speedy recovery. Your smiling face is missed at the Kroger more than you can imagine !
ReplyDeleteDouglas & Carolyn Christopher
Marietta, Ohio
We've been following your progress through David's blog and praying for your recovery. You name has been on the First Baptist Church prayer list. I've had unwavering faith that you will make a complete recovery. God bless you at this time and as well as when your recovery is complete.
ReplyDeleteBrooks and Linda Freed, Marietta, OH
We have been praying for James and following his progress. We have been thankful for the updates.
ReplyDeleteCarolyn,Roy,Blair, and Taylor Mutimer
Evans, GA
Glad to hear Jim is getting better each day. We continue to pray for a quick recovery. I know the Pirates will need their biggest fan to root them on this year.
ReplyDeleteMatt Piatt
Williamstown, WV
Jimmy, this blog has provided a wonderful way for your friends to keep up with your progress. A lot of us don't know each other but we are united in prayer for your recovery. Your family has been dedicated to doing the best they can for you as I am sure you would do for them.
ReplyDeleteJohn & Millie Spence
Marietta OH
JimTenney!! You are a fighter. I have had you and your family in my prayers daily and am encouraged with each small victory that is posted on your blog! Keep fighting my friend... you sure have a lot of people cheering you on!
ReplyDeleteJudy Wurtzbacher
Jimmy, I have been watching your condition on this blog or in person ever since I saw you that Friday before you went to Columbus. My family and my church are all praying for your speedy recovery. You are a great guy and a good friend. Please get well soon.
ReplyDeleteGary Oliver
Royse City, TX
Hoping the Positive news keeps comig for Jim's conditions and hope his Dad continues to improve also.
ReplyDeleteJim is missed by alot of customers and other employee's
Dave Wharton
Co Manager 799
Belpre Oh.
I am so glad that James' condition is improving and can't wait to hear his version of this story(at this summers family reunion). Lots of love to all of you, especially James, Cousin Jane in Lewis Co. WV
ReplyDeleteDavid, thanks for keeping us informed!
I have been checking this blog several times a day since Brian informed me of your illness early last week. It is so good to hear your condition is improving. I will continue to pray for a speedy and complete recovery for you. Gloria Vuksic. Marietta, Ohio ( Kroger Shopper)
ReplyDeleteWhen I first met Jim he was showing me pictures of his neices and nephews. He is so proud of all of you. Thanks for making it possible for us who love Jim to follow his progress.It was so hard not knowing. Will keep on praying Sherry S.
ReplyDeleteKeeping all of you in our prayers and thoughts. Jim has been on the prayer list at First Presbyterian since last week. And people across many states are lifting you up in prayer. Praying that you feel God's love and peace surrounding all of you
ReplyDeleteI am so thankful this blog was started, not knowing about Jim for several days after he was admitted i have been able to see how he has been doing daily. I met Jim about 19 years ago thanks to my mother (sandra leasure) and we dated for awhile but contiued to remain friends. Me and my son (corey miller) have been praying for Jim. I am so happy to hear that he is doing better. Will continue to pray.
ReplyDeleteLisa Leasure(Wells), Corey Miller
Marietta, Ohio
I've been following this blog for several weeks, maybe even from the beginning. It's so good to see that Jim is getting better. Keep fighting Jimmy!
ReplyDeleteMatt First
Marietta, OH
Jimmy, we have been following this blog from the day David started it. You have been in our thoughts and prayers and will continue to be. Your are a fighter, it shows, this will not get the best of you!!!! We are expecting to throw on --- of a party when you get out. Love u all.
ReplyDeleteBrandy, Jeff and Spencer George, Marietta, OH
Hey Cousin James!! We've been checking on you several times a day. You are on the prayer list at Macedonia United Methodist Church and of course Dad's church (Gainesboro United Methodist) both are here near Winchester, VA. Then of course there are even more people praying for you in Manassas, VA. Now we're waiting to hear you'll be heading home soon, so keep working on that! Hopefully Jake, Travis and I can make it over this summer before Jake goes into the navy.
ReplyDeleteWe love you,
Beth Bashioum, Michelle, Jake and Travis
Winchester, VA
We check it every day.
ReplyDeleteBob and Jamie Dewey
Hello Tenney family!
ReplyDeleteI have been reading your blog since reading about Jim's illness on Kelly's Facebook page (I go to church with Mark and Kelly). I am praying for you all!
In Christ's love,
Kathy Curtis
Newark, OH
The members of the Sand Hill United Methodist Church in Reno are praying for Jim.
ReplyDeleteRandy and Julie Williams
Marietta, OH
Our thoughts are with you Jim, and we're happy to see your progress. Get well soon, and back in the saddle again.
ReplyDeleteBrian Carr and Family
Sugar Land, Texas
Wendell Walker, Atlanta, GA.
ReplyDeleteHello Tenney family! I've been praying for Jimmy and his family for weeks,several times a day! It is great to hear of his improvement! I have only met Jimmy a couple times, but I hear wonderful things about him and I can see that he is loved!! Continued prayers for all of you! Joni Sheck Concord, Ohio
ReplyDeleteJames, keep fighting!! We have friends following the blog from the Buckhannon Alliance Church. We are pleased to hear about your progress.
ReplyDeleteLove, Cousin Suzanne
John and Suzanne Bohman
Buckhannon, WV
Allen and I have been following this from the beginning. James.....keep fighting!
ReplyDeleteAllen & Debbie Parsons
To Jim & The Tenney Family ~ Sending my thoughts & prayers to all of you. I have known Jim for several years, mostly from Kroger's. I have lived away, but while in Marietta Jim was always the first person to greet me at Kroger's. We became friends through "our weekly hellos" & I inherited a very good friend in the meantime. I have read the entire Recovery Blog, what a horrific ordeal ~ but Jim I know is "fighting the fight". Take care dear friend ~
ReplyDeleteLorrie Shaw Lovitz
Columbus, OH
Jim my Dearest Friend I have checked this blog daily,well ok up to three times a day. I have prayed so hard for you and your family. The worry some days has been almost over whelming but then I pray. I call Mom to tell her how your doin,she sure has missed seeing you on Tuesdays.Tonya also has to have updates daily. We are all praying for you and the wonderful family that you have. David you have no idea how much this blog has meant to me Thank You so much! Love Ya My Friend, Tanya Sparks Westminster,SC Helen Carpenter Marietta,OH Tonya Duffey Beverly,OH Special prayers from Janet Conley Collinsville,OK Special prayers from JoAnn Sparks (and friends) Marietta,OH
ReplyDeleteJimmy,
ReplyDeleteI am continuing to pray for your recovery. I know Dave and your Dad through the accounting profession. We thought that getting through tax season was a battle. You are the fighter this season and I will continue to be encouraged by your improvement. Keep fighting!
Melinda Crone
Marietta, OH
Jimmy,
ReplyDeleteDavid and Stephanie are friends of ours. We read the blog morning and night. Being in the medical field, this news is positive and very encouraging! It sounds like you are fighting really hard! We hope to read many more positive reports! Keep fighting and we hope to meet You sometime!
Jeff & Chris Patey
Marietta, Oh
I've also been following the blog at least once a day, praying for you, Jim and your family through this difficult time. Reno Christian Church members are praying for you as well. I'm excited to see improvements in your condition. God is listening.
ReplyDeleteLisa (Moury) Weaver, Williamstown, WV