Walking out of OSU 3/31/11

Walking out of OSU 3/31/11

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

2/23 Wednesday Evening

James in maintaining this evening.

Everything is stable. He has remained off dialysis. He is scheduled to have the tracheostomy at 1pm tomorrow.

Stephanie, Barbara and I are going to Columbus tomorrow morning.

Assuming everything is ok, my next blog post will be tomorrow afternoon following the tracheostomy.

Thankfully he has been on a slow upward trend for the past several days. A sincere thank you to everyone who is continuing to keep James in their thoughts and prayers.

9 comments:

  1. Im so happy to hear he is improving, this is so nice to know. Prayers still continue. Hope all goes well tomorrow!!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dave,

    I've been keeping up on your posts. My thoughts and prayers are with Jim, you, and your family. Jim is a strong person and I'm sure with the chain of support he has, he'll conquer this and come out ahead. If I may be of any assistance, drive someone to Columbus, sit with Jim, just ask. Looking forward to more positive updates in the future.

    Jim Sellers

    ReplyDelete
  3. I pray that surgery goes well tomorrow. Keep up the good work James.

    Judy Wince

    ReplyDelete
  4. David
    Thanks so much - Your posts keep us updated on his condition. It really means alot, I check everyday & let my FB friends know his condition. I am thrilled that he is improving every day!! Wonderful, glorious news!!
    Debbie Jones

    ReplyDelete
  5. Victoria

    This is such a miracle and my prayers are continuing for you my love.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good Luck tomorrow Tenney family. Thoughts and prayers are with you!
    Dave Morgan

    ReplyDelete
  7. WE will keep the prayers going and you will do wonderfully today .
    We love you all annette

    ReplyDelete
  8. I continue to pray for you Jim and for your family,and as I sit here and think of how many times you have walked me though a bad day,I can just hear you say that's what friends do. The life changing experience that the boys and I have had and now you have had,look at all the support! That My Dear Friend is what friends do. Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  9. Watching the clock, knowing your surgery time and asking God for another blessing.Going to be so wonderful when you wake up and family can say Hello.Been a long month we miss you. Love and prayers.

    ReplyDelete