This blog has been designed to provide information on the health and well-being of my brother, James Tenney. March 31st he walked out of OSU Medical Center after having been in a coma and critically ill since early February!
Walking out of OSU 3/31/11
Tuesday, February 22, 2011
2/22 Tuesday Evening
James is stable this evening. Today has been a good day for him. The next blog update will be sometime tomorrow morning.
I had a conversation with Jim at Krogers the day before he became ill and was shocked when I heard how sick he was. He has weighed heavily on my mind since then and I pray for his complete revocery. I know he has played a huge part in his community and is loved by many! Thank you for keeping us updated!
Wow Jim this is just awesome, prayers are working for you and your family! Keep fighting YOU can win this battle....Got my Mom online yesterday so she can keep up with your status....Keep up the good work Jim your doing GREAT and we all are praying for you! Pat & Mary Hadley, and Kim (Hadley) Dunbarger
We love you and continue to pray for all of you, and especially for James. GO BROTHER JIMMY!!! Kim Sickler
ReplyDeletePrayers still continue!! It seems to be looking up for Jim, so happy to hear this.
ReplyDeleteLisa
You'll be rockin' again soon Jimmy!
ReplyDeleteDave Morgan
Glad to hear thing's are going so well. I am keeping Jim in my Prayers.
ReplyDeleteI had a conversation with Jim at Krogers the day before he became ill and was shocked when I heard how sick he was. He has weighed heavily on my mind since then and I pray for his complete revocery. I know he has played a huge part in his community and is loved by many! Thank you for keeping us updated!
ReplyDeleteWow Jim this is just awesome, prayers are working for you and your family! Keep fighting YOU can win this battle....Got my Mom online yesterday so she can keep up with your status....Keep up the good work Jim your doing GREAT and we all are praying for you!
ReplyDeletePat & Mary Hadley, and Kim (Hadley) Dunbarger