Tonight James is holding steady.
He has been scheduled for surgery tomorrow morning, to remove the ECMO connectors and get him off that machine. The connectors are located in the groin area of each leg (they are connected to the tubes that are circulating his blood thru the ECMO machine).
They will slowly and carefully move him and all the equipment he is connect to, from his room to an operating room for the surgery. This will be his first move out of his room while at OSU Medical Center.
Stephanie, Barbara, Mom and I are leaving for Columbus early tomorrow morning to be with James.
We are hopeful that tomorrow will go well. It will be a significant step forward.
Please keep James in your thoughts and prayers.
When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the riers, they will not seept over you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned; the flames will not set you ablaze. For I am the Lord, your God, your Savior. Isaiah 43: 2-3 Know that Jimmy will have God with him every step of this journey. So will you, his loving family! Prayers - Jill
ReplyDeletegiggle - rivers & sweep - sorry for the typos!
ReplyDeleteThat is such wonderful news to hear!
ReplyDeleteScott Hooper
Marietta, Ohio
Good luck on the surgery today...Thoughts and prayers are with Jimmy and family.
ReplyDeleteDave Morgan
Columbus
Save travels to Columbus this morning. You will all be in our thoughts in prayers, this is one major step in the right direction. Jimmy, fight harder today than you have fought yet!!!
ReplyDeleteSee you soon:)
Victoria Masters
ReplyDeleteMarietta, Ohio
Jimmy I can not be there today but know all my love,and prayers are there with you.I am so blessed to be loved by you and to love you. God will continue to be there beside you. Fight baby fight.
My thoughts and prayers are with you today James as always. Safe traveling mercies to David, Stephanie, Barbara and Leverne.
ReplyDeleteJudy Wince
I will be keeping Jim and the family in my thoughts today, I know that Jim is going to be just fine...
ReplyDeleteGeorge Molden
On pins and needles in SC. I am praying for Jim and you all. Goooo Jim fight My Friend you can do this! Tanya
ReplyDeleteWe are all praying for you down here in Texas Jimmy! You hang in there and we will wait to hear the good news this afternoon. God watch over you today, we love you.
ReplyDeleteGary & Lisa Oliver
Royse City, TX (Dallas area)
I hope things get better.We are praying for you all. Annette
ReplyDeleteI know you can do it Jimbo..One step at a time
ReplyDeleteSending Love and Prayers
ReplyDelete