Walking out of OSU 3/31/11

Walking out of OSU 3/31/11

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

2/22 Tuesday Early Evening

The early evening report is good. All of Jimmy's numbers look very good and are stable since having surgery this morning.

James in no longer on the ECMO machine, and at least temporarily off of dialysis. This is very good progress.

He remains on the ventilator to assist his lungs.

James is still completely out/sedated. We have not been able to talk or communicate in any way with him since the morning of 2/5... This is hard to imagine... and as a result, he has no idea of the battle he has been fighting, or the great support he has been receiving from family and friends.

Things are going well and his body is getting stronger... the focus is getting his lungs better.

Have a good evening. James is winning!

5 comments:

  1. I have truly missed talking to Jim myself and can't imagine how hard it is for your family. He is one of the most upbeat friends I have. His caring for others is amazing! I have been saying little prayers for the nieces and nephews he loves so dear as well. GOOOO JIM!! Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is not the same shopping at Kroger's without seeing/hearing Jim's cheerful "Hi, Mrs. Hintz". I enjoyed chit-chating with him as I shopped. I have known his parents for ages. People at my church, other friends and I are praying for his full and speedy recovery. I am thankful Elvin's test results were good. Jim had told me he was going up to the Clinic. God made our bodies and He knows how to heal them. Keep the faith.
    Barb Hintz

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are burning up cyberspace with happy thoughts. Kick it up, Jim!

    Brian Carr and Family
    Sugar Land, TX

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a cousin to Burton Wilfong and Sue had asked for prayer for James. We've kept up with the blog and have kept James in our prayers. We will continue to pray for a full recovery.

    Shelly Skelton
    Buckhannon, WV

    ReplyDelete
  5. Victoria Masters

    I will be there in 2 days I am counting it down. Last weekend went so fast and it was 3 days long because of the holiday. I love you and I pray for your full recovery. I know God is going to answer all our prayers. See you soon my Love. Victoria

    ReplyDelete