Walking out of OSU 3/31/11

Walking out of OSU 3/31/11

Saturday, March 5, 2011

3/5 Saturday

James has had a good day.

He has had some more Jello to eat and slept a lot of the day. He continues to receive blood pressure medication. Most likely James will have an MRI on Monday. Next week we will learn more about his future rehabilitation.

Have a good evening.

3 comments:

  1. Thumbs up!

    Brian Carr and Family
    Sugar Land, TX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reading the posts from these last few days have really made my heart happy (as my daughters would say). Jimmy is one of the vest people I know. It feels good to think I might see him the next time I'm in Marietta.

    Wendell Walker
    Old pal
    Atlanta

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great news, hoping all is well with the MRI. Prayers continue for a full and speedy recovery. Thinking of you everyday Jim.
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete