Walking out of OSU 3/31/11

Walking out of OSU 3/31/11

Saturday, March 12, 2011

3/12 Saturday

Good morning.

James has developed an infection around his trach.  This means that everyone has to wear gowns and gloves around him.  He has been placed on the antibiotic, Cipro.

The arrangements have been made for him to move to Dodd Hall for rehabilitation on Monday.  Hopefully, the infection will not cause a delay in beginning rehab.

James has been in good spirits, and has requested I dedicate a song to him at my bands final performance... tonight at the Adelphia Music Hall in Marietta.

Rock on Brother Jimmy!

7 comments:

  1. Rock On TenneyBrothers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hop that you get to feeling better soon Jim.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry I ment hope lol. God Bless You Jim

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Up and at 'em, reddog!"

    Brian Carr family
    Sugar Land, TX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Get well soon!! You can't hold a Harmar Hillian down. I'll be seeing you soon!

    Bruce Stauffer

    ReplyDelete
  6. Keep on progressing Jimmy, we are still praying for you. Just remember, Pizza and Tacos are on the horizon waiting on you dude! :)

    You're doing great! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Victoria
    Saturday Jim walked around the nurses station with the aide of a walker the nurse and me on both sides. He was not sure that he was going to be able to make it around but his nurse insisted and insured him he could and he did. We had a wonderful weekend together called all his family and talked to them on my cell. You have come a long Way Jimmy! I love baby.

    ReplyDelete