This blog has been designed to provide information on the health and well-being of my brother, James Tenney. March 31st he walked out of OSU Medical Center after having been in a coma and critically ill since early February!
Walking out of OSU 3/31/11
Wednesday, March 30, 2011
3/30 Wednesday (TOMORROW IS THE DAY!)
Tomorrow is the day! James will be discharged from OSU Medical Center. He has been hospitalized since January 30th and at OSU since February 5th.
WooHoo!!! Way to go James! You remain in our prayers and I can't wait to see you. The kids say hi. Hopefully I can get there during spring break. Love ya, Cousin Beth
Way to go bro! We are all so proud of you. This is a real miracle. You are a strong man and with God's help, you can do anything. Hope I get to meet JR one day. We are praying for his full recovery as well as yours. See you when I get home! I can't wait. I love you very much. Your sis, Barbara
So great to see how far you've come in the past 2 months. I'm glad you got to come home yesterday. Good luck with the continued healing process. God is good. Continued prayers for a full recovery!
WooHoo!!! Way to go James! You remain in our prayers and I can't wait to see you. The kids say hi. Hopefully I can get there during spring break. Love ya, Cousin Beth
ReplyDeleteGreat news!!!
ReplyDeleteWay to go bro! We are all so proud of you. This is a real miracle. You are a strong man and with God's help, you can do anything. Hope I get to meet JR one day. We are praying for his full recovery as well as yours. See you when I get home! I can't wait. I love you very much.
ReplyDeleteYour sis,
Barbara
Awesome news! Way to go Jimmy! I can't wait to talk to you bud!
ReplyDeleteGary Oliver
Awesome!!!!
ReplyDeleteAwesome!!!!
Awesome!!!!
Ann & Dave Laing
HARUMPH! HARUMPH!
ReplyDeletedave, make room for his guitar and amp.
kcarr
Well Done Jimmy! Great to spend some time with you over the past weeks!
ReplyDeleteLet's not wait for an excuse to get together next time!
Dave Morgan
So great to see how far you've come in the past 2 months. I'm glad you got to come home yesterday. Good luck with the continued healing process. God is good. Continued prayers for a full recovery!
ReplyDeleteMatt Joy