This blog has been designed to provide information on the health and well-being of my brother, James Tenney. March 31st he walked out of OSU Medical Center after having been in a coma and critically ill since early February!
Walking out of OSU 3/31/11
Monday, March 28, 2011
3/28 Monday
Thursday will be discharge day for James! I have been working with the staff at OSU to permit them to start the preparation of his discharge paper work. Stephanie and I will be traveling to Columbus on Thursday to transport James back to Marietta. More details to follow as they become available.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good Work Jim! WE knew with the help of the Lord and ALL the prayers you would be back in no time!
ReplyDeleteFor He will command His Angels concerning you to guard you in ALL ways.
Psalm 91:11
Good Luck! We can't wait to see you again!
Douglas & Carolyn Christopher
Happy Happy!!!!!
ReplyDeleteBig Smile !!!!
God Is GOOD !!!
Soooo happy to hear that you are coming HOME JimTenney!!!
See you Soon.
Judy Wurtzbacher
cant wait to see Jim again i hope Kroger is one of his stops some time that weekend we all miss him a lot! Thanks be to God for getting Jim though this.
ReplyDeleteGod has blessed us with the recovery of Jim and I want to praise him. Jimmy I love you and you are still my Hero. I told Jimmy he was my hero and he said "It is a tough job being a super hero but he is up to the task", then he laughs. He's baaacccckkkk! Thank you God!
ReplyDeleteThe last post about Jimmy being my Hero I forgot to sign but it was me, Victoria. ;-)
ReplyDeleteJim, So glad that u are doing so well!! God is so good!! Continue taking one step at a time!
ReplyDeleteShannon Morrison
I still pray everyday for you Jim.I hope to get to talk to ya soon. You are doin an awesome job,this kind of thing just takes a little time and patients.You will get there my friend! Tanya
ReplyDeleteI have to say, Mary and I did a happy dance when that fax machine lit up and papers had your name on them. What a journey! Glad your coming home to Marietta. God is good.
ReplyDeleteLena