This blog has been designed to provide information on the health and well-being of my brother, James Tenney. March 31st he walked out of OSU Medical Center after having been in a coma and critically ill since early February!
Walking out of OSU 3/31/11
Friday, February 11, 2011
2/11 Friday Evening
There is more medical equipment in this room than I have ever seen. It is peaceful here, except for the rhythmic sound of the ventilator gently pushing air into his lungs. Stable is not the description this evening. James is critically ill. His oxygen levels have been below 40 for what seems like an eternity. It is hard to imagine or accept that at this time last Friday I was sitting and talking with my brother. They have increased his pain medication. I am certain that he is comfortable. The doctors and nurses here have been wonderful. Now it is time for help from a greater power. Please pray for Jimmy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment